20 Ocak 2015 Salı






Write the correct form of the verbs according to the scene.

  • My son's school ___ (get) out at 1:45.
  • He __(hop) in the car.
  • I ____ (try) .
  • I just ___(turn) off Sunset.
  • None of these __(make) any sense.
ANSWERS

1.gets  2. will  hop      3. am trying       4.  turned    5. makes



Decide the types of the sentences and write them.
  1. Oh my God! (____)
  2. Ryan, what time is it? (__)
  3. Listen to me! (___)
  4. My son's school gets out at 1:45. (__)
  5. Where are you? (__)
  6. Get off your cell phone . Concentrate on the road. (__)
 ANSWERS
1.exclamatory     2.interrogative     3.imperative    4.declarative   5.interrogative   6. imperative


FILL IN THE BLANKS WITH THE CORRECT PREPOSITIONS.
  1. I've got a life and death call ___ the phone.
  2. Sorry, sweetie. I'm __ break.
  3. My son's school gets __  __ 1:45.
  4. He'll hop __ the car.
  5. It's ___ your right.
  6. Concentrate __ the road.
  7. Go __   __ the main building.
ANSWERS

1. on  2.on    3.out/at   4. in    5.on   6.on    7.up/to

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder